Sunday, March 18, 2018

Love Poem, I Love You even You dont Love Me Back (Part 1)


They said falling in love is easy
I think its not that easy
For the whole of my life
I just fall in love to one person
And it’s you

I don’t know why this happen
Maybe because you’re to sweet
But, they are sweet too
Why I just cant love them like I love you

Oh, maybe cause you’re so perfect
But, they are perfect too
Why I just cant love them like I love you

Oh, maybe cause you’re special
But, they are special too
Why I just cant love them like I love you

My heart yearns for you
Everytime
Everywhere
And I let it be like that anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puisi cinta tentang melupakan by alula

Ku pikir aku sudah melupakanmu Nyatanya tidak Tak sengaja melihat fotomu di sosial media Membuat hatiku menjadi sembilu Seolah di rujam ...