Sunday, March 18, 2018

Love Poem, I Love You even You dont Love Me Back (Part 2)


Im waiting the day
To confess my feeling for you
The day that I am sure that you love me too
So I can find no rejection

But you realize this first
You know I have a feeling for you
You can feel it
And you ask me to confess it earlier

And I just confess it anyway
When  you said that you don’t love me back
I feel it’s hurt
But I just still love you anyway
Without decreasing a bit of my love

I just still love you
No matter if you don’t love me back
No matter if you still deserve it or not
I just cant throw this feeling
And I decide to let it be what it should be

(to be continue)

Baca lainnya:




  1. Ingin Cepat Kaya? Simak Tips Berikut Ini
  2. Layanan Internet Cepat Murah dan Unlimited
  3. Reseller ISP, Bisnis Internet Tanpa Modal, Komisi 100%
  4. Kopi Terbaik yang Paling Enak Diminum Saat Bersama Pasangan
  5. Kisah Inspiratif Pengusaha Sukses
  6. Beauty Vlogger Indonesia Terfavorit
  7. Ini Penyebab Putus Cinta yang Paling Umum
  8. Tips Liburan Murah ke Bali
  9. Film Romantis Thailand, One Day
  10. Tips Biar Gak Salah Memilih Jurusan Kuliah
  11. Sudah Siap Beli Barang Mewah?
  12. Persiapan Pernikahan Tanpa Stress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puisi cinta tentang melupakan by alula

Ku pikir aku sudah melupakanmu Nyatanya tidak Tak sengaja melihat fotomu di sosial media Membuat hatiku menjadi sembilu Seolah di rujam ...