Sunday, March 18, 2018

Love Poem, I Love You even You dont Love Me Back (Part 3)


You know  Im always looking a way for contact you
I think everyday, what kind of topic or things that I should do
So I can connect to you everyday

Sometimes I am also afraid that you’ll felt annoyed
And I am so afraid you go so far away and left me
I just don’t care about status
Something I know, I just want to love you every seconds of my life
And I will be the weakest person, if you left me.
I am just that one person who will be broken if you left me.
You’re the precious thing in my life.
Im a begger maybe
Cause I beg you to stay in my life
Its up to you to claim me as a crazy person or whatever
Just please be stay
Maybe this is the thing that people always said
“I cant live without you”
Yeah, I cant live without you.

Now I know
Why they said that Love is blind
Love doesn’t know about pride
Love is just what it is.


----end----

Baca lainnya:




  1. Ingin Cepat Kaya? Simak Tips Berikut Ini
  2. Layanan Internet Cepat Murah dan Unlimited
  3. Reseller ISP, Bisnis Internet Tanpa Modal, Komisi 100%
  4. Kopi Terbaik yang Paling Enak Diminum Saat Bersama Pasangan
  5. Kisah Inspiratif Pengusaha Sukses
  6. Beauty Vlogger Indonesia Terfavorit
  7. Ini Penyebab Putus Cinta yang Paling Umum
  8. Tips Liburan Murah ke Bali
  9. Film Romantis Thailand, One Day
  10. Tips Biar Gak Salah Memilih Jurusan Kuliah
  11. Sudah Siap Beli Barang Mewah?
  12. Persiapan Pernikahan Tanpa Stress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puisi cinta tentang melupakan by alula

Ku pikir aku sudah melupakanmu Nyatanya tidak Tak sengaja melihat fotomu di sosial media Membuat hatiku menjadi sembilu Seolah di rujam ...